Let’s Do It Foundation is recruiting a board member
Let’s Do It Foundation is recruiting
A BOARD MEMBER
who would run the organisation’s daily operations and development.
We are seeking a person who:
- has good negotiation and administrative skills;
- is balanced, trustworthy and independent;
- has good knowledge of managing an organisation and its finances;
- has good English (Estonian is a bonus)
- a job where you can realise your people and leadership skills;
- the opportunity to work with some of the most brilliant experts on their field in Estonia and Europe;
- competitive salary and flexible work time and place.
To apply, send your CV and motivational letter by 31 December to the supervisory board of Let’s Do It Foundation [email protected]. Questions can be sent at the same address.
More info about Let’s Do It Foundation: www.letsdoitfoundation.org, teemeärasihtasutus.ee
« Previous postZero Waste to Zero Emissions